Electronic Record &
From time to time, Solidity Law, PLLC (“we”, “us” or “Company”) may be
required by law to provide to you certain written notices or
disclosures. Described below are the terms and conditions for providing
to you such notices and disclosures electronically through the Adobe
Acrobat Sign system or through other electronic communications and
systems. Please read the information below carefully and thoroughly, and
if you can access this information electronically to your satisfaction
and agree to this Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure (“ERSD”),
you confirm your agreement by using our services or products.
1. Getting Paper Copies. At any time, you may request from us a paper copy of any record provided or made available electronically to you by us. You will have the ability to download and print documents we send to you through the Adobe Acrobat Sign system during and immediately after the signing session and, if you elect to create a Adobe Acrobat Sign account, you may access the documents for a limited period of time (usually 30 days) after such documents are first sent to you. After such time, if you wish for us to send you paper copies of any such documents from our office to you, you will be charged a $0.00 per-page fee. You may request delivery of such paper copies from us by following the procedure described below.
2. Withdrawing Your Consent. If you decide to receive notices and disclosures from us electronically, you may at any time change your mind and tell us that thereafter you want to receive required notices and disclosures only in paper format. How you must inform us of your decision to receive future notices and disclosure in paper format and withdraw your consent to receive notices and disclosures electronically is described below.
3. Consequences of Changing Your Mind. If you elect to receive required notices and disclosures only in paper format, it will slow the speed at which we can complete certain steps in transactions with you and delivering services to you because we will need first to send the required notices or disclosures to you in paper format, and then wait until we receive back from you your acknowledgment of your receipt of such paper notices or disclosures. Further, you will no longer be able to use the Adobe Acrobat Sign system or other electronic communications systems to electronically sign documents from us or to receive required notices and consents from us.
4. All Notices And Disclosures Will Be Sent To You Electronically. Unless you tell us otherwise in accordance with the procedures described herein, we will provide electronically to you through the electronic communications systems all required notices, disclosures, authorizations, acknowledgements, and other documents that are required to be provided or made available to you during the course of our relationship with you. To reduce the chance of you inadvertently not receiving any notice or disclosure, we prefer to provide all of the required notices and disclosures to you by the same method and to the same address that you have given us. Thus, you can receive all the disclosures and notices electronically or in paper format through the paper mail delivery system. If you do not agree with this process, please let us know as described below. Please also see the paragraph immediately above that describes the consequences of your electing not to receive delivery of the notices and disclosures electronically from us.
5. How to Contact Us. You may contact us to let us know of your changes as to how we may contact you electronically, to advise of new addresses, to request paper copies of certain information from us, and to withdraw your prior consent to receive notices and disclosures electronically as follows. By email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Required Hardware & Software. The minimum system requirements for using the Adobe Acrobat Sign system may change over time. The current system requirements are found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/system-requirements.html.
7. Acknowledging Your Access and Consent To Receive And Sign Documents Electronically. To confirm to us that you can access this information electronically, which will be similar to other electronic notices and disclosures that we will provide to you, you confirm that you have read this ERSD, and (i) that you are able to print on paper or electronically save this ERSD for your future reference and access; or (ii) that you are able to email this ERSD to an email address where you will be able to print on paper or save it for your future reference and access. Further, you consent to receiving notices and disclosures exclusively in electronic format as described herein. By using our services or products, you confirm that:
a. You can access and read this ERSD;
b. You can print this ERSD on paper, or save or send this ERSD to a location where you can print it, for future reference and access; and
c. Until or unless you notify us as described above, you consent to receive exclusively through electronic means all notices, disclosures, authorizations, acknowledgements, and other documents that are required to be provided or made available to you us during the course of your relationship with Solidity Law, PLLC.